Loyola welcomes prospective students (“shadows”) to spend half a day or full day with a current Loyola Student. Shadows who come only on Mondays will attend all seven periods that are fifty minutes in length. In order to shadow you must:
- Make arrangements with your middle school on what Monday would be best for you to miss.
- Decide who you would like to shadow at Loyola
- Call Meredith Price at 226-6287 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
On the day of your shadowing you must:
- Check in at the Admissions Office in the Anderson Building no later than 7:30 am and meet your Loyola student
- Loyola will provide lunch in the cafeteria or the eighth grade student may bring a brown bag lunch.
- Wear slacks, collared shirt, skirts and/or neat jeans. No t-shirts or boots are permitted.
- Cell phones and/or iPads may not be used by the shadows during school hours.