Students are required to provide their own iPads for the learning tools used at Loyola.
Recommendations are as follows:
- Must support iOS version 12
- a screen size of 9.7 inches (the iPad mini is acceptable but does not provide as much screen real estate)
- 32GB minimum internal memory.
- Prices for iPads range from $399 - $599 or more. https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201471
The prices referenced above do not include accessories, including:
- Protective Case or Folio (Required)
- Bluetooth Keyboard (Optional) (Stand alone or built into the case or folio)
- Stylus (Optional)
- Screen Protector (Optional)
Although you may elect to purchase a 12.9 inch iPad Pro, we do not recommend that you do so based on multiple considerations, including weight, cost, portability, and size of device footprint on student desks.