Flyer for a Day Program (Shadow)
Loyola welcomes prospective students to spend half a day or full day with a current Loyola student. Flyer for a Day guests are invited to schedule a Monday to attend all seven periods that are fifty minutes in length.
HOW TO BE A FLYER FOR A DAY
- Make arrangements with your middle school on what Monday would be best for you to miss.
- Complete the registration form below by selecting the date on the calendar below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Check in at the Admissions Office in the Anderson Building no later than 7:30 am and meet your Loyola student
- Loyola will provide lunch in the cafeteria or the eighth grade student may bring a brown bag lunch.
- Wear slacks, collared shirt, skirts and/or neat jeans. No t-shirts or boots are permitted.
- Cell phones and/or iPads may not be used by the shadows during school hours.
For other questions, contact Andy Cline at 318-226-6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR FLYER FOR A DAY BY SELECTING THE AVAILABLE CALENDAR EVENT BELOW: