High School Placement Testing/Entrance Exam
Entrance Exams for 2021-2022 School Year
Loyola requires all students to take the High School Placement Exam. The exam is hosted at the following schools throughout the year. If your student does not attend one of these schools, he/she may take the exam at Loyola. Please register and pay the $26.00 charge using the form below:
- St. Mark's Cathedral School - October 29
- Cathedral of St. John Berchmans Catholic School - October 27
- First Baptist Church School - October 28
- St. Joseph Catholic School - October 26
- Southfield - November 4
2020-21 EXAM DATES (hosted at Loyola)
- Saturday November 14
- Saturday February 6
- Saturday April 10
- The exam runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and requires a $26 fee.
If you need a separate test date, please contact Andy Cline at 318-226-6285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.