Loyola College Prep will begin utilizing our new Blackbaud Student Information System (My School App) for student athlete forms. Once a student joins a team, the athletics department will determine if all required forms are on file and if there is an existing physical file and when it expires. Athletics will then send a notice to the student and parent that they have forms to complete in their My School App. The parent and student can then log into their Apps and complete the indicated forms.
Will be completed on the Loyola My School Portal
- LHSAA Athlete Concussion Statement
- Loyola Legal Disclaimer
- LHSAA Athletic Permission Form
- LHSAA Substance Abuse Contract
Will be emailed to the athletics department
- LHSAA Medical History Evaluation (Physical)
- All athletes must complete their forms online.
- The four forms that are completed on the My School App are valid for all 4 years an athlete participates at LCP. (Subject to LHSAA policy changes.)
- The only form that must be printed and submitted to the school is the Physical Form that has to be signed by your doctor and a parent. You can upload scans or images of the Physical form to the account using your phone or computer once it has been completed. The Physical form will need to be scanned or photographed and emailed to the school.
- LHSAA physicals are valid for 13 months from the date the Physician signed the paperwork. If a student's physical expires before the end of their athletic season, they are considered ineligible.
If you have any questions while completing your paperwork, please contact Jessica Smith at email@example.com for assistance.
The LHSAA Medical form is required to be signed by your doctor. Once the form is completed and signed by both the doctor and a parent, it can be emailed as a scan or photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LHSAA Medical Form
Please make sure the image of the form is clear and all information is showing.
Students who leave the Loyola campus to attend 7th hour Physical Education at the Loyola Athletic Complex will need to have a permission form signed by a parent. Please scan or photograph the completed form and email to your coach.