Loyola College Prep has begun utilizing our new Blackbaud Student Information System (My School App) for student athlete forms. Once a student joins a team, the athletics department will determine if all required forms are on file and if there is an existing physical file and when it expires. Athletics will then send a notice to the student and parent that they have forms to complete in their My School App. The parent and student can then log into their Apps and complete the indicated forms.
My School App
Will be completed on the Loyola My School Portal
- LHSAA Athlete Concussion Statement
- Loyola Legal Disclaimer
- LHSAA Athletic Permission Form
- LHSAA Substance Abuse Contract
Will be emailed to the athletics department
- LHSAA Medical History Evaluation (Physical)
PRINT BLANK FORM
- All athletes must complete their forms online.
- The four forms that are completed on the My School App are valid for all 4 years an athlete participates at LCP. (Subject to LHSAA policy changes.)
- The only form that must be printed and submitted to the school is the Physical Form that has to be signed by your doctor and a parent. The Physical form will need to be scanned or photographed and emailed to the school. Please maintain the paper copy in your records for safekeeping.
- LHSAA physicals are valid for 13 months from the date the Physician signed the paperwork. If a student's physical expires before the end of their athletic season, they are considered ineligible after the expiration date.
If you have any questions while completing your paperwork or need to verify the expiration date on your student's physical, please contact Jessica Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.