Teams and Athletic Forms
Loyola College Prep is excited to announce we have partnered with PlanetHS/Arbiter Athlete for submitting and organizing our athletic forms. With this new software, we hope to simplify the process of collecting paperwork for all of our athletes and reduce the chances of paperwork being incomplete or misplaced.
Please click on the buttons below to review helpful documents for a guide to signing up for accounts. Then go to the Planet HS website to begin your sign up. You can also text S43590 to 69274 on your mobile phone to sign up.
- You can use your phone, tablet or computer.
- Parents and athletes will both have to create an account.
- Only one parent per athlete has to sign up, but each student athlete must complete their own sign up. We ask that athletes use their Loyola email address for the sign up.
- The only forms that will have to be printed and submitted to the school are the Legal Disclaimer form and the Physical Form that has to be signed by your doctor. You can upload scans or images of the forms to the account using your phone or computer once they have been completed.
- Your account will be used to submit forms each year the athlete attends Loyola so you will only need to sign up once.
- If you have already submitted paperwork for this school year, you and your athlete are still required to complete the sign up for the accounts but you do not need to resubmit the forms. We will transition your athlete’s record to show their paperwork is complete or we will notify you if we find anything to be incomplete.
If you have any questions while completing your sign up, please contact Jessica Smith at email@example.com or stop by the Anderson Building for assistance.
There are 2 forms that will need to be filed out and signed manually. The Medical form can be uploaded to your PlanetHS account, The LCP Legal Disclaimer Form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Anderson Building. You can print them here.