Style Show 2018
The Loyola Parents Association presents a venture to infinity and beyond when “Snoopy Goes to Space" at the 66th Annual Loyola Style Show on November 7 at 11 a.m. at the Shreveport Convention Center. The 2019 senior class will model clothes from local merchants, and lunch will be served. There will be drawings for great prizes, and entertainment that is
out of this world!
There’s even more cosmic fun on October 27 at 7 p.m. when “Snoopy Shoots for the Stars” at the first ever Style Show Preview Party in the LCP cafeteria. There will be a live and silent auction, great food and an open bar.
You won’t want to miss either of these events so mark your calendars and get ready to blast off to fun!
Freshman and sophomore students must attend and wear Loyola uniforms including a blazer and tie. They must arrive no later than 10 a.m., and they DO NOT need to report to school on the day of the Style Show.
What is the
The Loyola Style Show is the school's largest annual fundraising project. Thanks to the generous support of Flyer parents, funds from last year's event were used to provide professional development for teachers, acquire furniture and supplies for classrooms and offer necessary scholarships within the Shreveport/Bossier community.
- General Admission Style Show ($40 until October 24; $45 after October 24); Limited tickets are available at the Anderson building.
- Corporate/Sponsor Tables (available until October 17)
- Style Show Preview Party ($45)
All student tickets are included in tuition. Students DO NOT need to purchase tickets.
Items are donated from various businesses and arranged in packages worth $1,000 and up.
- Purchase for $50 for five chances to win or $100 for ten chances (available online until November 6).
- Individual tickets for $10 each are available at the Anderson building and the event.
Can't make it, but still want to be a part?
Please consider making a donation.