Students are expected to be well-groomed and neatly dressed. The uniform should be worn properly at all times during the school day.
The school uniform should be purchased at Shreveport Gymnastics, 4727 Line Avenue, telephone: 869-1206. You may also visit the Uniform Closet in the Anderson Building to buy clothing articles donated back to the school.
- Uniform plaid skirt with ten box pleats hemmed at two inches above the knee. Failing to meet this length requirement will result in the parent being contacted with an option to bring a new skirt or to remove the hem from the existing skirt, or sending the student home. It is the expectation of the Administration that parents will assist the school in helping promote proper modest skirt lengths.
- Uniform khaki shorts (first and fourth nine weeks only) hemmed no more than 3 inches above the knee
- Light blue oxford cloth, button-down collar, short or long sleeve.
- Navy polo shirt with LCP logo be worn, tucked in (First and Fourth Quarters)
- Black, brown, navy or cordovan leather loafer or saddle oxford. Saddle oxfords may be white/black, white/navy, tan/brown, or cordovan/black. Topsiders must be brown, tan, or white only. Other colors, such as red, pink, blue, yellow, etc. are not allowed. Shoes are to be worn as designed. With the exception of rainy days, any type of boots is forbidden.
- Tennis shoes may be worn with shorts and skirts during 1st and 4th quarter only. Shoes must be in good repair and laces are to be tied. No high-tops.
- Socks must be visible at all times. Socks can be solid black, white, or navy with NO stripes or patterns. Navy or white solid tights (no pat-terns) are permitted and encouraged (for warmth) during the 2nd and 3rd nine weeks.
- Standard Loyola school tie and navy blazer with emblem properly at-tached must be worn in second and third nine weeks.
MALES & FEMALES
The Administration is the final judge in matters relating to the school uniform.
The Uniform Closet:
- All items in the closet are donated and are gently used by students.
- Donations are most frequently received in the late Spring/early Summer and right before school starts. These are the best times to check for new items/sizes.
- All money received from closet purchases go to the Community Scholarship Fund.
- Blazers are $20 and shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, polos and ties are all $2.00.
- A student could be outfitted for an entire school year, including blazer, for less than $100.
- Some items can be borrowed from the closet but must be signed out. (Not including Blazers)